Wear White Pants
Monday, July 24, 2017
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
330 Marietta Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Wear White Pants in honor of Fibroid Awareness Month for July in Georgia. Independence Day continues for women who have been liberated from the pain and embarassment of fibroids. Uterine fibroids are the most common pelvic tumors in women. One in every three adult women and 80 percent of African-American women has these benign tumors, but can find freedom from fibroids.
- Listen to a panel discussion on the liberation of RHOA Star, Super Model and Entrepreneur Cynthia Bailey from fibroids with Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)!
- Get advice from Dr. John C. Lipman, who uses the groundbreaking techniques to save your uterus!
- Special Guest Panelist Dr. Thomas “Ken” Taylor, Gynecologist and Medical Director of the Wellness Clinic at the Center for Black Women’s Wellness
- Moderated by FOX5 Weekend Anchor & News Reporter Deidra Dukes
- Capture the evening on film with Dr. Lipman, Cynthia Bailey, Deidra Dukes and your friends from 8:00 to 8:30 pm.
Women can register for this event at no charge: wearwhitepants.eventbrite.com
For more information on stories on this event, please email [email protected] or call her at 404-671-7937.
Are you hosting an upcoming community health talk or event that focuses on uterine fibroids or treatment options such as uterine fibroid embolization? Contact us at [email protected] to place the event details here.